Information for Poster Authors
Poster presentation guidelines
Please pay attention to the following when preparing your poster:
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 90x120 cm – width/height
- State the title and the authors at the top of your poster. Text should be easy to read and in bold letters
- Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author
- The text and the illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters
- Please disclose any potential conflict of interest; conflicts of interest need to be declared at the bottom of the poster
The posters will be organised in two sets. The email you received states in which set your poster will be presented.
Please also check online at: www.eapc-2017.org.
Poster Set 1
Set up: Thursday, 18 May, 2017 08:00 – 09:00
Removal: Thursday, 18 May, 2017 18:00 – 19:00
Poster Set 2
Set up: Friday, 19 May, 2017 08:00 – 09:00
Removal: Friday, 19 May, 2017 18:00 – 19:00
Please make sure you remove your poster during the removal time indicated above. Posters that have not been removed in time may be destroyed.
The presence of authors at their posters
Authors are asked to be at their posters during both coffee breaks (morning and afternoon) to allow delegates to visit and discuss the poster content.
Poster Print Service
As a service to our delegates it is now possible to have your poster printed for the congress. The EAPC can offer a Poster Print Service. Your poster will be printed to the highest professional standard and can be picked up from the stand of the Poster Print Service. The complete printing, packing and delivery service will cost €59 + VAT. For more information please click here.